I know, I know....I said I would post my entries to the Sketchbook Project here on the blog as I did them. What I have been doing instead, is spending every spare minute WORKING ON said entries, oh and I spent a little time this month preparing for that holiday, ya know, Christmas. So, what I have learned in the last two months is this:
1. I ALWAYS "bite off more than I can chew." I love analogies that have to do with food.
2. Planning is everything. "Failing to plan is planning to fail."
3. Focusing is a learned behavior that requires practice.
4. When estimating the amount of time a project will take, decide how long you THINK it will take then double it.
5. I really, really love to draw and hope to get better at it with time.
Now, back to the drawing table. Coffee anyone?