Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

On Monday I signed up to participate in The Sketchbook Project. I am super psyched to do this, mostly because over the last few years I have become fascinated with the whole Moleskine movement and have started trying to keep an ongoing sketch journal. I am excited to be challenging myself with a theme and a time frame. I am out of my comfort zone with this gang, but I am up for it. I am also looking forward to seeing as many of the other participants sketchbooks as I can. Check out the project at http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject and join in! You can view other peoples pages at http://www.arthousecoop.com/

I will (eventually) post all of my sketchbook entrys on my Sketchbook Project page in sequence so you can see them all together and follow the theme. My chosen theme is "Coffee and Cigarettes" I will also post my pages on my home page as I do them. I can't wait to get started, just waitin on my book to come...

No comments: